The Shockspot Robotic Sex Machine with Adapters
The Shockspot Robotic Sex Machine with Adapters
The Shockspot Fucking Machine lets you program how you want to be pounded!
The ShockSpot Fucking System is the most advanced, robotic pleasure system on the market today. The Shockspot produces motions that are impossible for rotary-based fucking machines to perform. You can control the stroke length, speed, smoothness and pattern at the touch of a button. The system instantly responds to your commands through the Touch and Feel software installed on your PC, laptop computer or palm button. You have the option of selecting pre-programmed routines or creating your own using our intuitive point and click programming page. Store and share your programs with other Shockspot users over the Internet. Save your programs with easy to remember names of your choice and recall in seconds. Flexibility, compactness and quality define the Shockspot. When stored, this pleasure system fits into a case not much larger than a standard briefcase. When expanded, the Shockspot will accommodate any desired position from lying, kneeling, seated to a full standing position in less than fifteen seconds. Designed from super-rigid materials, the system is light enough to be carried effortlessly yet solid enough to remain in your desired position when in use.
Please note that this price includes a Vac-U-Lock dildo adapter attachment, a universal dildo adapter attachment, and a standalone remote to allow control without a computer.
Both 8" and 12" versions available!
Why Choose the ShockSpot Fucking Machine?
The Shockspot Advantages:
- Most advanced fucking machine available anywhere!
- Precision control. The Shockspot will maintain the commanded speed very precisely and produce full thrust from the lowest to highest speeds.
- Wireless voice control available for complete control of the Shockspot System.
- Fully automatic and programmable (with or without voice recognition).
- No PC required with the Shockspot remote - Control the Depth, Maximum Stroke, Speed and Smoothness effortlessly with the "plug and play" remote.
- USB PC Connection.
- Runs with Windows XP and Vista, windows mobile.
- Powerful thrust and fast motion.
- Length of stroke, Speed and Smoothness all controlled from the touch of a button.
- Programs are stored and recalled in seconds.
- The Shockspot requires no thumbscrews or manual adjustment for length, speed and smoothness.
- The Shockspot is made from hi-tech materials that are light but extremely strong.
- Industrial rubber feet keep the Shockspot in position during the most aggressive moves.
- Folds into a very small package for storage and transport. Concealed easily under a bed or small case for transportation, yet expands in seconds to a full sized machine.
- No other system has the expanded to folded ratio of the Shockspot system.
- Expands to accommodate any desired position from standing, kneeling to lying.
- Built to industrial standards.
- Best Quality! We build our products to the best quality possible. From start to finish, our products are designed to last. Our quality and technology set us apart from any other system available.
- Simply put, you will not find a better system than the Shockspot.
- Please note that this price includes a Vac-U-Lock dildo adapter attachment, a universal dildo adapter attachment, and a standalone remote to allow control without a computer.
What type of Machine is the ShockSpot?
The ShockSpot is a state-of-the-art, robotic, pleasure system. The system is an “In-Out” machine as well as a “Vibrating” machine that is completely programmable through the ShockSpot Touch and Feel software. Any desired position from lying, kneeling, sitting to standing is accommodated by the ShockSpot. The intuitive, simple to use software and stand-alone remote, high quality materials combined with a design that can collapse into a small carrying case make the ShockSpot truly unique.
Is there anything else like the ShockSpot on the market?
The ShockSpot is the most advanced, robotic pleasure system on the market today. There is no other system available that offers the flexibility and control that is offered with the ShockSpot.
How does the Shockspot power compare to other fuck machines?
The ShockSpot utilizes a linear drive mechanism that produces the same thrust force for all stroke lengths. It is important to note that the Shockspot force is expressed as thrust force, which is the actual thrust/push force that the Shockspot can produce. This should not be confused with torque that is specified by other machines. Torque is frequently expressed in inch-pounds (in-lbs) or ounce-inches (oz-in), which is how much force the motor can produce at a distance of 1 inch from the center of the motor shaft. For example, a motor that produces 1 inch-pound of torque can produce 1 pound of force at a distance of 1 inch from the center of the motor shaft. So exactly how does the Shockspot’s thrust force compare to rotary based machines??? A Shockspot stroking at 12 inches and producing 17.5 pounds of “thrust” is equivalent to a rotary based machine with a motor producing 105 inch-pounds of “torque”.
How do I control the ShockSpot?
The ShockSpot is controlled through the ShockSpot Touch and Feel software. The software is used to select the desired motion or program for the ShockSpot. The system can be started, stopped and paused through the software, or palm button. The new Shockspot stand-alone remote control allows the Shockspot to be controlled without a PC. All of the stroke parameters are easily controlled with the hand-held unit.
Can I control the stroke length, speed, and smoothness of the system?
Yes, the stroke length (depth), speed and smoothness (acceleration) are configured with sliders on the Touch and Feel software or the stand-alone remote control. The PC software also allows the user to select preconfigured programs and customize programs to maximize their pleasure.
What are the pre-configured programs?
The ShockSpot pleasure systems come with pre-configured motion programs that can be selected and customized if desired. The current programs are: “A Stranger in Town”, “Cyclic Waves”, “Indecision”, “Little Guy”, “Random Strokes”, “Slow Long and Easy” and “The Buildup”.
Can I save my programs?
Yes, you can save, recall, delete and customize your programs using the ShockSpot Touch and Feel software.
What positions can be used with the ShockSpot?
The ShockSpot will accommodate any desired position from lying, kneeling, squatting, sitting to standing.
Is the ShockSpot strong and rigid?
The ShockSpot system is made with high-grade tubular aluminum components that make it extremely strong and rigid.
How heavy is the ShockSpot?
The ShockSpot system weighs approximately 15 pounds. The high-grade tubular aluminum structure makes the system very light for transporting and positioning, but extremely rigid, to remain locked in the desired position during use.
How fast can the system pump?
The ShockSpot can cycle hundreds of times per minute.
How small does the ShockSpot collapse when transporting or storing?
The ShockSpot folds into a volume of space that is approximately 6 inches x 6 inches x 19 inches. The collapsed unit is small enough to fit in small carrying case and will easily fit under a bed, in a closet or in the overhead compartment on an airplane.
Can the unit be carried on a plane?
The ShockSpot folds into a volume of space that is approximately 6 inches x 6 inches x 19 inches. The collapsed unit is small enough to fit in small carrying case and will easily fit in the overhead compartment on an airplane. These units have been transported on planes and we are not aware of any customers having problems transporting these units as carry-on luggage. We advise that you contact your airline to verify before you travel.
Is this unit assembled in the USA?
Yes! The ShockSpot is, and always will be, assembled in the USA.